Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Thinking about doing a cleanse

I'm finally coming out of hibernation mode and feel like the springtime air makes me want to eat more healthy. Some of my other motivation happens to come from the glittery, shiny beacon showing itself from my closet. Her name is Trina and she's a mini skirt that I haven't been able to wear in ages. Trina's gold and black chevron patterns sparkle and shine and make my ass look fantastic. The only problem is, Trina has a nice little 8 under her name tag and she's massively outnumbered by double digit named tagged friends. I want to show her off, her place in being on me, not in the closet!

So I bit the bullet and bought the Advocare 24 day challenge bundle. Usually I don't do we'll with massive calorie restriction diets but I need a big jump start. I have seen others be successful with it so I hoping that I can be too.

Along with my intent to be healthier, Hubs and I have tried jogging nightly. I keep getting teased by him though because I barely pick up my feet and I don't know if the jog/ hop I do around the middle school track by our house counts even as exercise. My heart and lungs seem to think so since I stuff huffing and puffing after only a minute of this little number. Yes...I'm probably the most out of shape person you've met in your life. I just have to keep remembering the words my friend JB tells me all the time, "Fit not fat! Fit not fat!" However, the fit-not-fat mentality that I repeat in my head gets muscled out by "MOTHER OF GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?" At any rate, my legs and butt hurt like an old lady's so I hopefully am doing something right.

So here's to being fit, not fat, this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment